Boulder is the home of harrigan | teegarden Private Wealth Advisors and we are very proud of our business community. This is why we are sponsoring the Boulder County Business Hall of Fame in 2016.
The Boulder County Business Hall of Fame is a private, nonprofit 501C3 dedicated to the encouragement of business excellence in Boulder County by recognizing and inducting Boulder County business leaders into the prestigious Hall of Fame.
Congratulations to this years’ selection of the Class of 2016 for the Boulder County Business Hall of Fame:
- THE ARNOLD FAMILY, William Glenn Arnold, Jr., and deceased Arnold family members: William Glenn Arnold, Edward Ryan Arnold, Sanders Gibson Arnold
- TOM KALINSKI, Broker/Owner, Re/Max Boulder
- JOEL MONTBRIAND, CEO Gastroenterology of the Rockies
- RICHARD POLK, President, Boulder’s Pedestrian Shops
- CHRISTINE RALSTON, and deceased husband, STEVE RALSTON, Owner, Ralston Bros. Antiques, Inc.
- LEONARD STREAR, Former President, Longmont Foods
- DON AND LEE WEAKLAND, Owners, The Flower Bin
You can join us at the Boulder County Business Hall of Fame inductee luncheon on April 27 at 11:30 a.m. at the Plaza Convention Center in Longmont.